-
August 18th, 2004, 11:16 PM
#491
Inactive Member
Solution: Create a folder full of chickens, and call it "chicks". If your family sees it, hopefully they will be weirded out enough to just leave you alone.
-
August 18th, 2004, 11:33 PM
#492
Inactive Member
This has never been a problem for me.. My parents are pretty trusting of me and are never looking on my computer.. Plus I use Mozilla and thats pretty much stealth mode, right?
-
August 19th, 2004, 12:34 AM
#493
Inactive Member
I delete everything because I'm paranoid.
-
August 19th, 2004, 12:44 AM
#494
Inactive Member
I've never DLed anything really..
-
August 19th, 2004, 01:37 AM
#495
Inactive Member
We should make a thread just for pr0n. We as in someone that isn't me.
-
August 19th, 2004, 01:51 AM
#496
Inactive Member
I keep mine hidden well, plus rents never use my computer much.
-
August 19th, 2004, 08:36 AM
#497
Senior Hostboard Member
OCB, great idea again!! ^^ Awesome, I'll try it out... my main prob is my bro, he don't like manga and hentai (??!!!), and specially pr0n on the PC... =P it sucks...
-
August 19th, 2004, 05:00 PM
#498
Inactive Member
Your brother seems paranoid and dumb with computers [img]tongue.gif[/img] It's like how my mom says she'll buy me pr0n, but I'm not allowed to download any, since they might arrest us!? (Wtf!?)
-
August 19th, 2004, 05:17 PM
#499
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey lol, apprichiate that!! Cool mom... You're lucky... well my bro has his gf, so, he doesn't like pr0n much... but in base, he doesn't like manga at all...
-
August 19th, 2004, 08:33 PM
#500
Inactive Member
Well we all know that hard copies of pr0n is much safer. Having pr0n on the computer can be hacked out.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks